Paper log books are non-secure and inefficient. Replace log books with electronic visitor registration and instantly access critical data and generate custom reports.
BadgePass Visitor Manager allows users to secure their facilities by electronically registering and tracking all visitors. When a visitor enters the building, simply swipe their driver's license, military ID, credit card, or other ID. That information is instantly entered into the system!
Create custom badges with the visitor's name, photo (if desired), and reason for visit. Each time a visitor checks in or out of the building, a record is stored in the system's history, allowing users to easily generate visitor reports.
BadgePass Visitor Manager also features:
- Real-time record of who is in the building at all times, which is critical for "muster reports" in the event of an emergency
- Ability to generate and forward a list of everyone on-site with the click of a button
- Instant background checks against the Sex Offender Registry and other national databases
- Instant access to records for individuals banned from entering the building
- Pre-registration for approved visitors, with email notification/confirmation to employees
- Easy to use navigation and reporting
- Customized reports available at the touch of a button
Keep track of who is visiting your building without the hassle of unreliable paper log books!
Check out the Badgepass Next Generation Identity Management video!